Stephen Thrasher, Comet Smasher

Naptime Fail

Monday, September 12, 2011 by RDT

Meet the culprit.


Isn't she cute? This cute little girl found a Sharpie during her nap today. She crawled off Aunt H's bed (against nap rules), brought the Sharpie back into bed and proceeded to uncap and draw on everything. You can see some marks above on her arms. She also decorated her legs, toes, face, and belly button. But she didn't stop there. She attacked her "family" with the pen as well - Wolfie and Daddy Bear saw the worst of it.


She further tried her artistic skills out on both pillows, a pillowcase, the fitted sheet and a magazine on the bedside table. Yikes. What do we do with this kiddo?

Below - a snapshot of Marlee's future co-conspirator. We are in trouble.

3 Comments:

At Sep 13, 2011, 2:08:00 AM, Blogger HJE said...

I will still be sleeping when you read this, but I just had to let you know I think this is hilarious. My heart goes out to Daddy Bear and Wolfie. They didn't ask for this.

 
At Sep 13, 2011, 3:56:00 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

Oh bummer. Wish I had some good advice for you. I'd say you should remove all sharpies from her reach but I am well aware that if it hadn't been a sharpie, it would have been something else! I feel your pain!

 
At Sep 24, 2011, 9:22:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

You should see a pillowcase in our house. And our wall and nightstand. A lot has been drawn on, but the Sharpie only happened once. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home