Stephen Thrasher, Comet Smasher

What's to Come?

Friday, April 25, 2008 by Stephen

I'm nearing the end of my month of blogging, and lately I've been looking for short and sweet topics so I can get to bed at a reasonable time. This short and sweet post is about what happens after April, when I don't promise to post every day. Here are a few ideas for the coming months:

  • Work through the exercises in Light, Science and Magic with set-ups, process, and final photos.
  • Dig unprocessed photos out of my archives and make them presentable.
  • Record some music and post MP3s.
  • Travel around Boston and document some interesting out-of-the way spots.
  • Read some chapters for Librivox, the free audiobook resource.

What say you? Is there anything in particular you would like me to write about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home