Stephen Thrasher, Comet Smasher

Photo Club Expo

Thursday, April 24, 2008 by Stephen


My photo club at work is having an exposition. That's what it's called when we print up some photos and put them in a conference room for a few hours. The nice thing is that I end up with a print after it's all over.

Tomorrow, I will submit this photo of Guatemala's Lake Atitlan with volcanoes Atitlan, Toliman, and San Pedro (left to right). Today I enhanced the contrast of the volcanoes. For the first time today, I made the connection that the cloud at the top of Toliman might be a lenticular cloud, though it doesn't quite look smooth enough. Here it is, closer in.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Apr 25, 2008, 12:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a cool APOD last week with a lenticular cloud in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home