Stephen Thrasher, Comet Smasher

First Conference

Sunday, April 06, 2008 by Stephen

A few days ago I received word that my paper submission to the 2008 AIAA GNC conference was accepted. It was a goal of mine to present my thesis research at a conference this year. Just before the draft deadline, I condensed the content of my 102 page thesis down to 25 pages in one weekend. I am glad it paid off.

My thesis is now online here. I am most proud of the graphics. All graphics in my thesis are vector graphics.

The conference is in Honolulu in August. I will have to see my grandparents while I'm there.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Apr 9, 2008, 12:51:00 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Figures 4.2a, 4.3, 4.4a&b and 4.6 are groovy. I like it a lot. But even more, I like your Acknowledgements section.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home