Stephen Thrasher, Comet Smasher

Absentee Ballot

Monday, October 23, 2006 by Stephen

My Cambridge, MA, absentee ballot arrived today, two weeks before election day. I hope this makes it more likely that I'll research my choices. Has anyone heard of the "Green-Rainbow" party?

The cost of motorcycle insurance varies greatly between companies. Markel, Progressive, and Geico quoted me with $1017, $1543, and $2292, respectively, for the same (high) level of insurance. Maybe I'll settle for something a little lower than the highest coverage possible. The amount $1100/year is about what I was last paying for car insurance, and I would think motorcycle insurance would be cheaper.

I made an offer on a motorcycle today. Whether I get that particular one depends on whether someone buys it before I can go look at it. If it falls through, I'll find another used one or buy new. This weekend.

1 Comments:

At Oct 25, 2006, 9:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my neighbors has a Kawasaki Ninja. It's shiny. That's about the extent of my knowledge on the subject of motorcycles. Also, this particular bike has an alarm that goes off seemingly unprovoked. I don't suggest that feature...it might disturb the deer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home